This is an interview of Dr. William Lane Craig before college students at the University of Central Florida. (95 minutes)
You can get an MP3 of the lecture here. (33 MB)
Questions from the interviewer: (40 minutes)
- What started you on his journey of studying faith and reason?
- How would you define the word “faith”?
- Are faith and reason compatible? How are they related?
- How can reasonable faith help us to avoid the two extremes of superstition and nihilism?
- Who makes the best arguments against the Christian faith?
- Why are angry atheists like Dawkins and Hitchens more well known than better-informed academic atheists?
- Does the Bible require Christians to give the unbeliever reasons for their faith?
- How does faith spur Christians to think carefully about the big questions in life?
- Should the American church prod churchgoers to develop their minds so they can…
View original post 868 more words