Let’s play a game.
Below is a list of 12 historical facts that virtually every historical scholar worth his title will agree with—whether the scholar is a Christian, atheist, agnostic, Buddhist, or whatever.
And my challenge is this: considering all 12 historical facts together (as well as their logical implications), see if you can name just one logical conclusion that a person can come to, other than “Jesus truly must have risen from the dead.”
Ready? Here are the facts:
- There was a historical man named Jesus, from Nazareth, who died by Roman crucifixion in the early first century.
- He was buried, most likely in a private tomb.
- Soon afterward, His disciples were discouraged, bereaved, and despondent, having lost hope.
- Jesus’ tomb was found empty very soon after His burial.
- His disciples had experiences which they believed wereactual appearances of the resurrected Jesus.
- Due to those experiences, the disciples’…
View original post 432 more words